Location map of Dubrovnik – above image shows location of Dubrovnik in Croatia
Dubrovnik Map – click on above image to see large map of Dubrovnik Old Town. This Old Town map is created by me, the webmaster It took me ages to make it and it is still work in progress. I will add more stuff to it later. Feel free to print this map for your personal use. In case you want to use it for any other purpose, please email me so I can send you the original one. Also, check other, official maps bellow as well as some old maps that are also uploaded on the site.
Interactive Dubrovnik Maps:
- Map of Dubrovnik sights – location map of churches, museums and monuments including towers, squares, statutes and more..
- Map of Art Galleries in Dubrovnik – location map of art galleries and shops in Dubrovnik old town and beyond (include address and telephone numbers)
- Map of beaches in Dubrovnik – location map of popular beaches and swimming spots.
Collection of Dubrovnik Maps:
- Plan Grada / City Map is displayed as a large poster at the wall of Pile Gate. You will see it displayed on the wall as soon as you enter in the Old Town. Take a photo of it to help you go around the town. The map is published by Dubrovnik Tourist Board.
- Visitors Map of Dubrovnik is another official detailed map of Old Town, published by local tourist board. This map is available for free on several tourist info points in the town as well as at the Dubrovnik Airport.
- Map of the suburbs of Dubrovnik includes the whole city – basic info for visitors about Lapad, Gruz, Boninovo.. Published by local tourist authority and printed on the other side of the Visitors map. Free map to collect.
- Public Transport Map of Dubrovnik – detailed plan of the whole area with bus lines that run around the town. Essential if you are staying out of Old Town (in Lapad or Gruz). Free to collect from Libertas offices.
Other maps include:
- Tourist Map of Dubrovnik Old Town form 1914 with indication of main hotels in the town
- Old Ragusa Republic Map from 1911
- Old Dubrovnik Town map from 1900s