Transavia introduces new flights to Dubrovnik
Transavia now adds a new destination to its network by offering direct flights to Dubrovnik from Amsterdam, Paris and Munich.
The airline now links the Croatian city to its home markets in the Netherlands, France and Germany.
The new routes fit in Transavia’s strategy to offer a broad network from its home markets to important cities in Europe.
“We see a growing interest in Croatia. We respond to this by offering 18 weekly scheduled flights to Croatia this summer. Next to Dubrovnik, Transavia also flies to Split and Zadar. We hereby triple our capacity to Croatia with a total of 155.000 seats in 2016” says Paul de Raad, VP Marketing & E-commerce.
Passengers on board of the first flights from Amsterdam and Paris received a warm welcome at their arrival at Dubrovnik airport on Thursday.
The route from Dubrovnik to Munich will be opened on May 30th.
Transavia flights to Dubrovnik and Croatia include:
- Amsterdam – Dubrovnik: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – fares from €33
- Paris Orly – Dubrovnik : Thursday, Saturday – fares from €50
- Munich – Dubrovnik : Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (as from May 30th 2016) – fares from €39
- Rotterdam – Split: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday – fares from €49
- Paris Orly – Split: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – fares from €50
- Paris Orly – Zadar: Saturday – fares from €52
More info on flights to Dubrovnik at Transavia home page